TERMS AND CONDITIONS –ECAGRADING.COM
The following text of our Terms&Conditions is available for you all the time. Please read it carefully before you register and shop at our online store.
The Online store operating at ecagrading.com, is led by P.H.U. STARTER LUKASZ BRZEZNIAK, UL. Mińska 38/201,54-610 WROCLAW VAT-ID: PL5993176987.
The Customer may contact the store via email (email@example.com)
§1 General Assumptions
1. Regulations sets term of placing orders and sales of services by the ECA GRADING internet shop.
2. Order submission is synonymous with understanding and acceptance of the shop’s regulations.
3. Order submission for products with reduced prices is synonymous with understanding and acceptance of the shop’s regulations.
4. ECA GRADING leads sale only through the Internet.
5. All of sales contracts concluded between the Customer and ECA GRADING are compatible with the EU law.
1. ECA GRADING shop made efforts, so all published data and information would be free from errors and misconducts.
2. In case of incompatibility of goods with description or photography or when purchased product is damaged, the Customer should immediately inform shop’s staff.
3. All prices include VAT.
4. Price of every product is binding from the moment of placing an order by the Customer. Shop reserves a right to make changes, including changes in price, content, description and terms.
5. Shop reserves a right to conduct and dismiss promotions, as well as change their conditions. Dismissing the promotion or change its conditions cannot be enacted without the involved the Customers agreement.
6. All rights to all pictures and information on ECA GRADING are reserved. Coping, distributing and using any contents of this website without our permission is strictly forbidden.
7. All trademarks and names are used only for product presentation and are property of the producers.
1. Submission of the contract is possible after Customers registration. Registration is free and is done by filling out the form at the store site.
2. Registration is synonymous with concluding the contract of services provided electronically. To register the Customer needs to read and accept these Terms&Conditions.
3. Registration can be submitted by the individuals (clients over 13 years of age or having parents’ permission) and business entities.
4. During registration the Customer should provide accurate and correct personal data. Shop reserves a right to verify Customer’s data. In case of questionable or incorrect data (non-existent city or street, fictional character as a consignee) shop can summon the Customer to revise his/her personal data. If the Customer will not revise data, shop has a right to withdraw from the contract of sale after 10 days counted from the contract conclusion.
5. Personal data of our Customers will be collected and used exclusively to process Customers order, including delivery and payment as well as to provide any other required service. We are processing personal data of our Customers in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection (Dz. U 1997 nr 133 po. 833). Your personal data might be passed on to the courier services UPS, DHL, DPD, GLS, PPL,Fedex,InPostor Polish Post. The only aim of passing on your personal data to these companies is the delivery of your order.
6. After registration a Customer gets an access to his/her individual account. Account holders can shop after logging in.
7. Registered Customer might dissolve the contract of services provided electronically anytime. He can either cancel his own Customer account or send a statement to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The dissolution of a contract of services provided electronically has no impact on contracts of sale unless the shop and Customers will not decide otherwise.
1. Orders are accepted exclusively by electronic means trough the ECA GRADING online shop, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Order is made after clicking the button “ORDER AND PAY”.
2. After creating an order, the Customer will receive an e-mail with the order confirmation and its number.
3. Creating an order is synonymous with concluding a contract of sale with ECA GRADING
4. The Customer can modify or cancel the order, until the invoice is issued. To modify or cancel the order, the Customer needs to contact the ECA GRADING staff.
1. The store is obliged to deliver products, which are not damaged.
2. We might not complete the order if the purchased items are out of stock. If one (or more) of the purchased products are unavailable, the Customer will be immediately informed about it, so he could decide what to do with the order.
3. Orders are being processed till the stock lasts.
4. Orders turnaround times are counted from the moment your collectibles are being delivered to our office.
1. The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following mandatory conditions:
– the right is valid for the purchased product in its entirety (certification label + polycarbonate case); it is not possible to proceed with a return only for a part of the purchased product;
– the purchased product will have to be intact and returned in all its parts – including the packing material; to limit damage to the polycarbonate case it is imperative that it is placed in a second box and it is protected by taking all possible precautions. The application of labels or tape directly on the polycarbonate case must be avoided in all cases;
– the shipment costs for the product’s return will be the client’s responsibility;
– the shipment, up until confirmed receipt in our warehouse, is the client’s total responsibility;
– in case of damage to the product during transport, ecagrading.com will inform the client about it (within 7 working days from the product’s receipt in their own warehouses), to allow them to press charges promptly against the courier chosen by them and obtain the repayment of the product’s value (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the client for its return, together with cancelling the withdrawal request;
– ecagrading.com is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of returned products with uninsured shipments;
2.ecagrading.com will proceed to refund the client the total amount already paid, within 14 days from the return of the goods, Skrill, bank transfer or PayPal. It will be the client’s responsibility to provide promptly the bank details to receive the refund: in case of bank transfer, bank account details of the person who placed the order, with complete IBAN code; in case of PayPal the email of the account on which the refund is expected.
3. The right of withdrawal loses its validity completely for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the product (package and/or its contents) in cases where ecagrading.com ensures that:
– the external protection (polycarbonate case) and/or the internal original certificate are either missing or modified;
– the integral elements of the product (accessories, parts…) are missing or the product itself shows anomalies;
– damage is present on the product (polycarbonate case or certificate) for different reasons than its transport,
In case of loss of the right of withdrawal, ecagrading.com will proceed to return the purchased products to the sender, also charging them the shipping costs.
Our e-mail address: email@example.com
Our address for correspondence:
P.H.U. STARTER LUKASZ BRZEZNIAK
Ulica Minska 38/201
All the goods sold by ecagrading.com come with the official warranty of the manufacturer when it is present, whose validity and duration vary according to the product and the brand.
The warranties issued by the manufacturers of the products sold by ecagrading.com do not cover:
– irregular or not correct use of the products (clients are advised to carefully consult the instruction manual which comes with the product),
– damages (and their consequences) due to operations by non-authorised repairers,
– damages (and their consequences) due to external reasons (for example: accidents, falls etc.)
In any case ECA GRADING will not be held accountable for the potential refusal of the manufacturer to implement the warranty in the above mentioned cases.
Complaints are always resolved within 14 days counted from the day of delivery the defective/damaged item to the Shop.
1. Shipping costs are always covered by the Customer.
2. ECA GRADING ships to all EU countries.
3. Parcels are delivered by DHL or any other courier company.
5. Delivery costs might change in the exceptional circumstances. The Customer will be immediately informed about that by the ECA GRADING staff. He will have a right to withdraw the contract of sale due to delivery costs change.
6. Parcels are only delivered on weekdays.
7. The Customer should not collect the parcel if it is damaged. The courier company employee should draw up a damage report and take the parcel back to the Seller.
8. Customers are responsible for delivering their collectibles to ECA GRADING address after placing an order.
1.Each Parcel shipped by ECA GRADING is insured based on the amount chosen on the checkout.
2.If parcel with graded cards gets lost or damaged you will receive refund based on the market value of the raw cards that were included in the submission.
3.The insurance level you choose at checkout is the maximum amount you will be refunded for the whole submission.
4.If your shipment arrives clearly damaged, please make a note on the receipt that our courier requires you to sign. Then open the package and carefully check your goods for signs of damage.
1. Customers purchasing goods at the ECA GRADING online store, agree to issue a sales document, without a signature.
2.The Customer will receive an invoice as a proof of transaction.
3. It is mandatory for every Customer to check if his/her invoice is attached to product at the moment of collecting the parcel.
4. The Customer can choose between 2 different forms of payment:
– credit card
5. If the Shop does not get the Customer’s payment within 3 days counted from the day of creating the order, Seller is allowed to dissolved the contract of sale and cancel the order.
6. The Customer may change the chosen payment method via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
§11 Final Provisions
1. To use the services provided by ECA GRADING a Customer should have:
– Web browser: Internet Explorer (version not older than 7.0), Mozilla Firefox (version not older than 3.0), Chrome (all available versions) or Opera (version not older that 2).
– active Java Script
– e-mail address
3. Promotions and discounts cannot be combined.
4. In matters not regulated in these terms, consumer rights are regulated by EU law.
5. The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) which you can find at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. To participate We are not a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board committed and not ready.